Peter’s Web and IT Services has provided Domain Name management, Hosting, and Website programming for 6 years.
Peter’s Web and IT Services’ owner, Peter Toby has been working in the Information Management space since January 2005. Peter has been involved in the implementation, upgrade, maintenance, as well as user and technical training for HP TRIM, HPE Records/Content Manager. Peter has also Project Managed many HP TRIM, HPE Records/Content Manager implementation and upgrade projects.
Peter has an in-depth knowledge of the HP TRIM, HPE Records/Content Manager application and has delivered successful implementations and consolidation of multiple datasets for large Federal, Victorian and ACT Government and some Local Government installations in Victoria.
He has recently completed an ITIL Version 3 Foundation certification and is currently studying part-time towards an MBA in Information Technology majoring in Project Management and ITIL.
Key Skill Areas
Electronic Document and Records Management Systems (EDRMS)
- Pre-sales (RFP responses) and product demonstrations
- TRIM Context Accreditation (Administration and Technical Administration)
- Project Management (budget, resource management, reporting)
- Service Delivery Management using ITIL Version 3 principles
- Implementation and user support
- Development and Delivery of Administrator, End User, and Technical Training Courses
- Change Management
- Change management strategies
- Facilitator at Change Management and Information Management workshops
- Communication and marketing for EDRMS